Some great Workshops coming up this weekend !
Have you always wanted to learn how to meditate ?
Friday , July 14th
7:15 pm – 8:15 pm
Studies show that meditation can make us healthier , happier and more successful
Join Barbara Sloan
An Intro Into Mindfulness
Learn simple meditation techniques that can reduce stress and help you relax …
To sign up online visit the
Our Cooking Class is this Sunday !
This class is always great fun !
We will be eating and drinking
( you can bring an adult beverage if you like)
and learning new ways to use the abundance of fruits , vegetables and herbs , that we are inundated with in the Summer
like watermelon , corn , zucchini , tomatoes mint and basil !
Don’t forget to bring storage containers, there is always plenty of leftovers to take home
5:00 – 7:00 pm
Vegan Cooking Workshop
Theme: Summer Foods
With Chrissy McSweeney
Chrissy is a graduate of The Natural Gourmet Institute’s Plant Based Chef’s Training Program
We will learn to Veganize traditional Summer foods
( with Gluten Free Options )
Some dishes we will be making :
– Corn Chowder – “Crab” Cakes – Watermelon Tomato Gazpacho – Falafel Burgers – Pesto – Watermelon Salad with Tofu Feta – Banana Ice Cream
For more info and to register online
Kid’s Classes with Carli are back !
Yoga helps kids to:
- Develop body awareness.
- Learn how to use their bodies in a healthy way.
- Manage stress through breathing, awareness, meditation and healthy movement.
- Build concentration.
- Increase their confidence and positive self-image.
- Feel part of a healthy, non-competitive group.
3:oo pm ages 4-7
4:00pm ages 8 – 12
other ages will be considered with approval of the instructor
Rise and Shine with Carli on Wednesdays
Firm and Tone with Chrissy on Sundays